Re: [ANN] WebObjects now $699

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:5/15/2000; 2:32:24 PM
Topic:[ANN] WebObjects now $699

A developer seat used to cost $1499, and deployment licenses went from $7500 for a limited deployment license to $50,000 for an unlimited (multi-CPU and multi-threaded, unlimited transactions per minute) deployment license.

It's now $699 for the unlimited deployment license, and that now includes the developer tools.

Apparently this met with loud cheers in the audience. I was in total shock when I heard this. I'm still in shock. So much realigning to do in my head now!

Jim