Re: WebEdit Memory Problem?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:5/20/2000; 11:21:18 AM
Topic:WebEdit Memory Problem?

Hey Jim,

I think the first thing you may want to consider is more RAM. How much you need depends on your usage of course. My experience indicates that 20 M is not enough for even the lightest needs.

Pump up the RAM! Try 32, 64, 96, 128, 256, etc... Megs allocated to Frontier. When I see the RAM free number in the About Frontier window start to get below 20 MB I start to get nervous. When it hits 8 MB it's panic time!

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas