Re: PR and reviewing Frontier

Author:Dave Winer

You're not sounding sarcastic, and I agree with you, and in fact that's the reason I stopped writing DaveNet. I was writing whitepaper-quality stuff, but it was organized and published as a column. Now I have to play catch-up, I pretty much know which were the definitive pieces that explain our big picture, but it needs to be organized that way. You're also right about the lack of time. As the vision is becoming more real, we probably should hire someone to work with me on this. Kind of a parallel writing job, when something appears on Scripting News that's part of the big picture, it should be linked to from some place that only links to those things.