Re: Adobe's Revamped SVG Site

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/6/2000; 8:51:41 AM
Topic:Adobe's Revamped SVG Site

Maybe I'll try to get in contact with the editor of svgnewbies. He hasn't updated his ETP site in a while. Maybe he could use some help.

If you don't get a response, you can start a similarly named site, start updating it, and I'll help you promote it. We should be covering and studying SVG as deeply as we're covering SOAP, for example. Don't let a domain name get in your way. And set it up with a group of editors if possible, so if people take a break the coverage doesn't stop. SVG is important.