Re: How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Author:sabadash
Posted:6/12/2000; 7:59:38 AM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

You're doin' great at 99%, maybe better than 99% of everyone.

But it doesn't have to 'look like that' or 'feel like that' if you have some central drive, desire, goal, activity, interest, value, or what-the-heck-ever that holds it all together, at least sometimes.

So this morning I wrote about 165 words. Not much. But look, it's a new chapter, it's based on a real interactive human crisis that moves the character, the character's awareness, the reader's awareness of the character, and my own awareness of how-good-it-is and how-good-it's-not forward in time, making me feel like I've got my own post in the outline of life. Outlying.