poems are made from words, not ideas."

Author:sabadash
Posted:6/12/2000; 8:12:53 AM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

ain't it the truth?

I like the words that spit out at the yoke of a new idea. Didn't Isaiah mostly say, "Bad, bad: get back to the rightness, the righteousness, get back to the busyness of what you're really supposed to be doing"?

but the words seem to trickle along my desk as they fall off the tips of my tongues and my fingers, making a heck of a mess that ends with some trope of tightness released or of rightness retightened.

of lightness . . . . . .