Re: stories that change people (vision when it hits you?)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/12/2000; 4:15:06 PM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

You have to taunt and tease, like your audience is a bunch of four-year-olds.

I don't like that part. I think you have to keep contact with reality. If your audience really is a bunch of four year olds, fine, but if they're adults treat them like adults. (We all have inner four year olds of course.)