Re: Octopus and syndication

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:6/13/2000; 4:58:34 PM
Topic:Octopus and syndication

That is an incredibly poorly-designed site. I went there and (not surprisingly) it told me to upgrade my browser to MSIE for Windows (which will be a little difficult considering that I'm using a Mac, but never mind that). So I'd like to find out what exactly I'm missing out on, but I can't even find out what the service is! None of the links work!

Unauthorized content aggregation can't "stay legal" because it isn't legal today. (Although I don't know if Octopus is doing it server-side or client-side, because their site won't tell me anything.)