July 4, USA. was Re: New Bar ...

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:6/14/2000; 4:48:59 AM
Topic:Sign me up for dinner in ....

Someone clue me in about July 4 here and how that works this year

This year, it'll be the day after July 3, right before the 5th.

Oh, um... ok. Sorry, mate. ";->" afaik, most locals will observe the 4th on the 4th. Some, but not all, companies will give their employees Monday the 3rd off as well. iow, nothing unexpected that I've heard of.