Re: Napster Business Model

Author:Robert Cassidy
Posted:6/27/2000; 9:19:14 PM
Topic:Napster Business Model

What does AOL do?

As of 4 days ago, everything from Time magazine to Bugs Bunny to The Sopranos.

... or do you mean as far as protecting that content? Follow the link in my last post...

If you want to get to the above digital content, you'll soon need to go through AOL servers and deal with AOLs digital rights management software. Maybe copy-protection wasn't as dead as we all previously thought...