Re: Italian?

Author:Paolo Valdemarin
Posted:6/28/2000; 2:47:42 AM
Topic:Italian?

Software localization has always be a major pain. I still remember when some companies in the eighties translated not only the commands but also the function keys. To quit Microsoft Word you had to type command-e (like in Esci), while in most of the other application it was command-q.

Since this is another revolution it would be nice if we could try to avoid such errors, especially since I'm sure that there's plenty of people willing to help in the whole world.

How about a localize.weblogs.com? :-)

It would help to keep all applications and plug-ins consistent in all the languages.

paolo