Another TranceFest™

Author:Dave Winer

Am I in my head here, out of the game? Maybe so.

Yes, I think you are, but you do it very well! So many interesting things in your message. I had no idea that Baluzzo used to have a beard! Wow. I have a friend who shaved his beard a few weeks ago, and every time I see him I ask him to grow it back. Another history lesson, memory changes everything, in our minds. There's nothing significant about the presence of a beard, or its lack of presence, only the dreams it invokes in each of us. Is a beard a kind thing or an evil thing? It all depends on what's in your ROM.

Another puzzle

Those who were there did have a bigger context, for example, one writer wondered why there were no women in the picture.

Well, the answer might surprise you.

Rather than spoil the fun, here's a chance for another TranceFest™.

Why are there no women in the picture?