Re: Open Source -- a parallel universe

Author:Scott Hanson
Posted:7/20/2000; 9:39:13 PM
Topic:Open Source -- a world onto itself

OK, I admit the 'dream different dreams' part was getting a bit cheesy, but I just got the Director's Cut of 'Blade Runner' on DVD, and my mind was in replicant mode. And it's too early in the morning here in Europe to be totally coherent. I w

So, change it to 'eat slimy food, breathe acid air' and drop the dream part. I can work in the 'shit in woods' part, too. 'shit in a different woods'? 'shit in public instead of the woods'? There are a number of ways we can go here...