Re: Request for help with the Napster weblog

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:7/24/2000; 7:30:22 AM
Topic:Request for help with the Napster weblog

I've been covering Napster at iRights as part of the Music and MP3 section, but I've been 'limiting' coverage to the legal issues (if you're using IE5+ or Mozilla M16 or greater, use the contract everything link and filter on "Napster" for a quick view of the stories). Since the lawsuit's on hold, so is my posting on the issue. After a while, all the essays on the topic look pretty much the same.

I could help but I haven't been ferreting out the essay/opinion pieces. Could start, though.