Re: Why Stephen King is cool

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:7/25/2000; 9:37:58 AM
Topic:Why Stephen King is cool

Jacob Levy: Agreed completely. Let's not flame King, let's tell him why his association with Amazon casts a shadow over his novel experiment.

This is among the primary reason that I copied my own message to Mr. King here. I wish to encourage others to do the same, with my admittedly implicit assumption being that Mr. King is simply unaware of the issues and would appreciate being informed about them.