Re: Radio Userland xplatform?

Author:Brian M. Criscuolo
Posted:7/26/2000; 10:17:55 AM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

I'll second the use of QuickTime. I just integrated basic QuickTime functionality (graphic, movie and sound display) into our application (MacLinkPlus Deluxe) with very little hassle - not too much code to thow up a controller with the familiar QuickTime buttons and in no time I was playing the Beach Boys as MP3s via QuickTime via MacLinkPlus. Nice.

As QuickTime is enhanced the users have access to more formats and improvements without depending on our software.

MacTech also recently ran a series of articles about using QuickTime.

Good luck - what you are doing is coooool!

Brian Criscuolo