Re: Radio Userland xplatform?

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:7/26/2000; 12:53:51 PM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

I had never looked at that before. So can I use #pikeRendererDriver "html" to make my own driver sets??? Oh I think I can I think I can.

Ok I've been listening to "I want to drive a Zamboni" by the Gear Daddies and I want to get it on cd but I can't find it. Anyone have any ideas. Dave and other are right when you find a song you like on Napster you want to own it.

Sam D