Re: Radio Userland xplatform?

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:7/26/2000; 1:12:27 PM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

Anyway, I disagree. If Napster had had that view, there would be no Radio UserLand. It's not my job to capture content, and I don't think our software does a better job of storing MP3s than the file system, and the file system has the advantage that lots of software can read and write it. We'll stay open.

You're right, it wouldn't be open anymore, I hadn't considered that angle. I understand better now.

Thanks,

Jim