Re: Have you looked at Xaudio?

Author:Ben Edwards
Posted:7/27/2000; 3:10:45 AM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

I will certainly make the song file formats compatible - this will be nice and easy with Zope's XML-RPC support.

My project seems different from RU in that the idea is to create a real jukebox (as opposed to a RealJukebox!) for our office - any one of us can then pick songs thru a web interface and the whole office hears them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but RU seems more focused towards individual users playing songs and the playlists being shared.

Could you have a 'server' version that offers the same functionality as my Zope product? Presumably, once the player is implemented, it would be trivial to add a web interface to let anyone control the playlist.