Re: other enhancements in radio.userland.com?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/29/2000; 8:09:48 PM
Topic:other enhancements in radio.userland.com?

It's probably possible to upgrade, by updating pike.root, and replacing the app, but we've done absolutely no testing of that, and we wouldn't answer questions about such a configuration.

Yes, there have been changes to the app, new callbacks, and new behavior in the outliner and some fixes.

Want to save us all some trouble? Just install the new package.

"curly"

Curly Says "Keep It Simple Andrew"