Re: RU

Author:Jim Stegman

That's what I thought about it as well.

I can't see what Sting gets out of it, other than cash. It cheapens his name IMHO. Nothing against Compaq, but for the life of me I can't see why Sting would have picked a computer company as his #1 sponsor.

I guess like the Rolling Stones & Microsoft, if the bucks are big enough, any deal looks good.