Re: scriptingNews outline for 8/26/2000

Author:Dave Winer

I don't talk in riddles, first I establish some basic understandings for conversation. If you want to have a conversation we must first have an agreement on this. Otherwise you might as well talk to yourself. (And btw, imho, wadr*, I think you've been doing a fair amount of that over the last couple of days. You might try just letting it rest, one time around the loop. It's getting boring.)

*wadr == with all due respect