Re: You're still spreading FUD.

Author:William Crim
Posted:8/26/2000; 2:32:30 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

I wasn't aware that it WAS FUD? There was no Fear, Uncertainty, or Doubt about any of it. I think it is great. I have used BOTH OSes before, and I like them both(Though FreeBSD has more new-ish stuff).

I think this is a good thing. It isn't FUD.

Its a win-win situation for both FreeBSD and BSDi.

Just because I don't think Richard Stallman is satan or that the GPL is the scourge of the world, doesn't mean I am a GPL-Linux-Slashdot zombie.