If you like Monaco 9pt...

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:8/26/2000; 8:20:57 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

See if you can find a font called Hell's Programmer. It's based on Monaco, but has bunch of tweaks, esp. punctuation chars, that make it the stuff (wet) dreams are made of.

If you can't track it down, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

It'll give you that "penis extending feeling" for sure. Jeez I laughed at that, I just hope no grrls are tuned in. Maybe a grrl would get that "clit extending feeling" :o)