Re: Too high a price

Author:David Adams
Posted:8/27/2000; 8:30:02 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

Not just your modifications, but all of the project's code.

But only if you choose to use my GPLed code!!!

In short, all of the fruits of your creative efforts. Lock, stock, and barrel. Your entire livelihood.

Nope, only if you choose to use my GPLed code!!!!

As I've said before, this is a Faustian bargain.

And you're making the choice, not me. Choose not to use my code, or choose to give away yours, and it's not quite as big a deal as selling your soul to the devil.

-dave