Re: eGroups Alternative?

Author:Nick Sweeney
Posted:8/31/2000; 4:06:46 PM
Topic:eGroups Alternative?

eGroups has been selling its users short ever since it took over ONElist. It has messed around with the calendaring features for groups, and has generally suffered the same declines in quality as Deja.com. I quite like SmartGroups, but I don't think any free commercial provider is going to do the job ideally. Have you seen Caucus, though?