Re: E-books & Reading Comfort

Author:Andy
Posted:9/1/2000; 5:31:43 PM
Topic:E-books & Reading Comfort

I've taken to reading at night with my Visor (Palm III clone). I find it more pleasent then reading from paper, because:

1) I can use the largest font size and take off my glasses.
2) It's easier to see with the lights off and the backlighting on, then a book is with the overhead light (no shadows, for instance).

I also appreciate being able to read while I walk. I find it difficult to turn pages while walking, and smaller text bounces around too much. But pushing buttons on a visor is no problem at all.