Re: What to do about RSS

Author:Dave Winer

Chuck, after all this time we're still soul brothers!

You mentioned in an earlier post that you wanted to see a few simple additions to RSS. What are they?

I suspect that your needs and Moreover's would be about the same. I've talked with David Galbraith of Moreover, and he's given me his thoughts. I'm curious to hear yours. Maybe we can make a few simple changes to the RSS 0.91 spec, and call it RSS 0.92, and provide a simple path forward for the automated syndicators, and then invite a few more people into the loop, and gradually get a process going, not to bring revolution to the RSS world, but gentle, easy to understand evolution.