Re: Dear Dave,

Author:Lucas Gonze
Posted:9/3/2000; 9:19:45 AM
Topic:Dear Dave,

Just found this response now, September 3... Sorry to not respond at the time.

I figured you weren't going to run the pointer to the demo, and since it required some active effort on my part (being careful to keep that PC dialed up all the time), I let the demo go down.

So this thing was a dead end. But it brings up an idea I have been wondering about, which is using P2P to deliver documents by a particular author, e.g. yourself. Is this a useful thing to build, because redundancy improves uptime, or a destructive thing to build because it introduces version control problems?

More later, in a more up to date forum.