Wienerboys vs the Motherfuckers

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/3/2000; 10:52:12 AM
Topic:Personality, Dave's

Yeah, I think what I said today, and your amplification, defines the inverse of the "wienerboys" concept that Chuck was talking about yesterday.

There are arrogant motherfuckers, and there are wienerboys. The wienerboys are always saying the motherfuckers are nasty. And the motherfuckers are always telling the wienerboys to fuck off.

So much of the conversation on the net and esp around "open source" comes down to this simple routine.