Re: Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/8/2000; 8:11:51 AM
Topic:Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

Hey Lance, I was thinking about you when I wrote that!

To everyone else, let me introduce my soul brother, Lance Knobel.

He's the guy that got me into Davos earlier this year.

He moderates discussions between people with tanks and bombs and refugee camps.

What Lance does will be a big part of the Internet in the future. There will be a role for peacemakers, the people who get warring parties to come to the table and negotiate in a respectful manner. That's where the power is going to be, the power to make peace and create safe places for people to have fun.