Re: XML-RPC System for User Log In

Author:Aaron Swartz
Posted:9/10/2000; 9:57:44 AM
Topic:Biggest barrier to building a community in Manila

Exactly Eric -- you totally understand. The goal is to do something like Passport, but totally open and allowing anyone to run their own Passport server.

The two servers will communicate using XML-RPC behind your back, then use redirects to confirm. It's definitely do-able. I just need people to help me get it done.