Re: Biggest barrier to building a community in Manila

Author:John Lim
Posted:9/11/2000; 12:10:48 PM
Topic:Biggest barrier to building a community in Manila

Actually this idea won't work on editthispage.com because if the anonymous user can change the password, it will be a headache resetting the password every time :-(

Its funny that i was hoping the original post would stir up a debate on building communities -- instead we get a mini-techie conference on password security.