Re: life appreciation classes

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:9/11/2000; 8:43:32 PM
Topic:fork

I obsessed with annihilation ... I brooded over UnExisting instead of exulting in the miracle of Existance

Sometimes we value things more when we understand their counterparts. Death, sickness, poverty can be lessons in life appreciation. Horrible things or even UnExisting do lend contrast. That's why carpe diem is not about your expense report.

Thanksgiving is around the corner.