Re: Taking it all a bit less seriously

Author:Paulo Gaspar
Posted:9/13/2000; 3:41:44 AM
Topic:fork

Thank you.

Something you wrote me some weeks ago - after a discussion we had in the xsl-list - has been helping me to keep things in perspective. I was frequently having those "discontinuities of lucidity" and you told me about a culture of not taking remarks as personal attacks and, instead, just focus on learning from them when possible.

Your text had the advantage of being much more down to earth, which makes it easier to remember when I am not in such a philosophical mood.
=:o)

Have fun,
Paulo