Re: winding down (Anti-Microsoft)

Author:David McCusker
Posted:9/17/2000; 1:47:25 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

I'd like to start winding down our conversation. It's not working, principally because you write many more words than I do, and I disagree with nearly all your representations of my position. Thus I waste a lot of time addressing red herrings.

Josh Allen: I think it is healthy that developers have the power -- I just think you are being dishonest to claim that they don't.

Developers have the power to make money. They most certainly do not have the power to set corporate agendas, except in rare cases. I did not claim what you say I did, so it's singularly unfortunate that now I am dishonest because of your imagination.