Re: Asking Tim

Author:Tim O'Reilly
Posted:9/20/2000; 7:56:18 AM
Topic:Asking Tim

You described the situation exactly, John. I'll add a further note, though. I was really torn about whether to invite Dave or not. I would have loved to have his input, but worried that he'd be disruptive.

What's more, when I was in the throes of trying to decide, Dave sent me the following message: