Re: Almost Notes

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/24/2000; 5:00:34 PM
Topic:Almost Notes

That's an interesting observation, but before we pat ourselves on the back, it's been a few years since Notes has been rev'd, and Ray Ozzie, the mind of Notes has been in stealth mode on a new project for a few years.

http://www.groove.net/index2.gtml

I bet it's good stuff. And I bet it's in a similar space to Notes. That's why, in today's piece, I didn't take aim at Notes, I just claimed outlining, I think that's defensible (I hope it is!) and I'm going to leave space for Ray and his team to show us how collaborative systems work.

Keep an open mind. If this tea-leave reading is incorrect, we'll snap right into that space.

I'm sure Russ Lipton will have some comments.