Re: Prez Candidates

Author:Jim Stegman

I am an independent, not a member of any political party. I view both the Republicans and the Democrats with equal contempt. In my humble opinion, both parties chose the worst candidate to run for president. Bradley is an intelligent thoughtful man. Gore is an actor. McCain, while I don't support most of his political views, at least got a good discussion going.

Well, at least people who are Progressives (I'm not) can vote for Ralph Nader. Conservatives don't have any other alternative. :(