Re: Cheney?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/26/2000; 3:18:32 PM
Topic:Cheney?

Look anywhere in America and you will find an American in need that is closer to you than any foreign citizen is. That American needs and deserves the dollars that are instead flowing out of America for military police actions and Foreign Aid.

If you folks with the opposite view have the courage of your convictions then I say go apologize to the next American you find in need. Tell them you sleep better at night knowing that while they suffer from want, you are giving to someone you feel more worthy even though that person is not an American.

Go do that and I'll believe your convictions. I still won't agree with your but you'll have proved your point.

I'll tell that American in need that I want to help by stopping the outflow of dollars for military police actions and Foreign Aid and in turn give those dollars to help him or her. That person may be sick, may be hungry, may need really good nursing care, may need a brand-new inner-city new school with fantastic teachers. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing my tax dollars went to help Americans that I can meet first-hand.

Don