Re: The best site?

Author:Evans Brasfield
Posted:11/8/2000; 10:31:56 PM
Topic:The best site?

I found the New York Times site (www.nytimes.com) to be the most up-to-date. The numbers were frequently ahead of all the networks and many web sites. The national vote tally page was particularly useful and reloaded automatically every five minutes. Also, NYT was conservative in it's estimate of states the candidates had won, only jumping on the Florida bandwagon about an hour before the numbers returned it to "too close to call" status. I'd vote CNN.com a distant second for overview information but right there in the running for detailed info.