Re: New messages

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/5/1998; 11:55:44 AM
Topic:Where we're at with DocServer

You don't need to insert HTML. I have #autoparagraphs set to true. You must be typing extra spaces, or your browser must be adding them.

And I'm keeping threading information, so that's right, there's no way to start a new thread, everything has to originate from one of the roots.

Further, you're getting all the source code, so make your own groupware that works the way you like it.

Dave