Hello World

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:10/6/1998; 12:35:36 AM
Topic:Where we're at with DocServer

It was a little confusing - as I wasn't sure where to create a new message - blah blah - just goofy UI issues.

But to have a seperation of church and state - client and server - backend and front end - is a maturity in Frontier that I'm sure we all appreciate.

Of course Frontier will always be a powerful scripting environment at it's core, but for most people they want to know "Is it server software or client side stuff?"

So having the seperation is great!

Congrats!

Marco 'in Trieste' Canter

BTW Did you know James Joyce lived in Trieste and wrote both 'Ulysses' and 'Portrait of the Artist' here?