Discussion group thing seems smooth as silk

Author:cpatti@bbn.com
Posted:10/6/1998; 11:14:08 AM
Topic:Write about your experiences

Glad to see things are going well here.

I must admit I"ve lost track of Frontier since it went commercial, but clearly Userland is exploring some awfully cool technology and it would be bad to lose touch :)

Now if Microsoft would come out with something like OSA and scripting (Does the Windows Scripting Host fill this bill? It doesn't look it from a brief glance through the doco) I'd be psyched :)

-Chris P.