Navigation

Author:Bryan Skelton
Posted:10/14/1998; 6:07:41 AM
Topic:First message

Dave:

I know you don't want feature requests, but this morning I followed the link off Scripting News to the message on the Discussion Board about your friend and his Frontier demo. My nitpick is that once I was on this message, I had no way to get back to the list of all messages to see what else was being discussed. My options were sign up, log on, or go to the new message page.

Thoughts?

Bryan