Re: Mac System 8.5

Author:Jacob Savin
Posted:10/15/1998; 11:10:47 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I have a beta of OS 8.5 here at my work. Since its release is imminent, we'll be switching some of our test machines over probably next week, which (since I'm in QA) will give me some opportunity to check things out a bit.

On a completely different subject, I just noticed that if I follow the link to a message from the Scripting News Archive page, I can't respond unless I first go to the discussion group homepage and then re-view the message from there. I guess my cookie doesn't get read if I link into the discussion group via a message somewhere else...