Re: Frontliner (was Re: MORE)

Author:John A. Federico
Posted:10/15/1998; 11:07:10 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I would also like to see "Frontliner". While I'd like to learn scripting with Frontier as a hobby, it is most valuable to me as an outliner.

I absolutely LOVE the outlining capabilities of Frontier. It's easy to use and produces great looking outlines that I can post to the web.

However, not being a developer (I'm a marketer), it's hard to justify the purchase of Frontier to my company (or to my own wallet ).

I think an outliner with a lower cost price point would be ideal. I'd buy two licenses in a snap!

-jaf.