Re: DreamWeaver 2.0?

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:11/10/1998; 7:57:59 AM
Topic:First message

It seems that it has support for bringing XML data into templates through an "import XML into template" command. While I have only recently(in the last hour) downloaded the beta, I will evaluate this feature on both platforms and report. I would imagine that this would be a really easy way to use Frontier(which already has very robust XML support) with Dreamweaver to create strong publishing/design systems. Now if it were only more scriptable.

Robert Occhialini