Re: What if there were a third browser?

Author:Jorn Barger
Posted:11/30/1998; 11:04:26 AM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

The next stage has to allow people to eliminate banner ads, but even more, to automatically go out to many different sites, detect new content, summarise it into a personal newspaper, and make local, reformatted copies of specified articles.

Eg, I want it to log on for half an hour while I make breakfast, so when I come back I can spend two hours *offline* reading what's new.

With reasonable regexps this won't even require XML.