I want to break the interface.

Author:John Robb
Posted:11/30/1998; 11:43:19 AM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

I want MP3 winamp "skins" for my browser. How about a browser that is entirely based on a "watermark" approach -- controls that are see through?

Also: "built in" Winamp, real networks, quicktime, etc. I don't care how big the client is -- I want best of breed functionality that works all the time.

I would also like the ability to kill buttons on the nav bar.

Fortunately, most of the advanced functionality is best done on the server side.